Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Costume idea for Halloween

I've been pondering for the past few days about what my costume should be this year for Halloween. I had a meltdown with my costume last year because my crystals for my Lady GAGA costume did not dry completely and therefore fell apart before I walked out the door to a pre Halloween party. It was very upsetting and therefore I didn't feel the need to go out on actual Halloween because watching the Shining seemed more important. Why? I had plans but simply I didn't care much to put on an old Halloween costume and drink myself stupid, enough said. This time I can't screw it up and I am thinking ahead. I've already got it and it'll be the best costume! I can't say what it is but its a surprise! I'm putting up my inspirations but you won't guess what it'll be... I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment