Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I conquered. I finished it on time without breaking a sweat towards the end. I don't have a full body photo yet but I will in a couple of days. I didn't have time to take pictures of myself prior to the Halloween bus on Saturday but I will be doing a professional photo shoot possibly with a hired model. Unfortunately I feared that the corset would rip because of how fragile the fabric was and I tried to refrain from interfacing because it will show because the self and lining is transparent. LUCKILY, it can easily be repaired. Here are just some photos of the finished product.

White Faux fur $10/yd. Double sided. Reverse side has even shorter fibers.
I used a metal ring, white vinyl strips, and a magnetic snap to hold the tail up. I then used an old blonde wig from last year's halloween and simply safety pinned it onto the ring. Tucked it into the hole and pin. I also put the wig in a bun for 3 days and formed nice waves. When I made the faux fur shorts I shortened the side seam an inch above hip level.

No comments:

Post a Comment