Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sue Cho's Photoshoot

I helped style a shoot for a dear friend, Sue Cho who is a vocalist for House & Electronica music. I also added a video clip of her performance.

We went for 3 different looks which were sexy, classy, and spunky. The sexy look was with the gray tutu and the black leather bustier from Forever 21 and a fur vest which was pinned at the back. The second look was this sweater Sue was in love with by Marc Jacobs. It was indigo blue but had specs of gold. The last look was my favorite when I saw this giraffe t- shirt at Heritage in the men's section, I knew this was the winning look especially for the genre of music. I cut the neck line and thought it was a great idea to have the same pattern painted on her face. I was hoping to have more on her face but it was our first time trying it out and we couldn't experiment on a face that was already done with make up. Obviously you can see how much fun she had with this sassy look.
click here to see her performance Sue Cho at Avalon

No comments:

Post a Comment