Friday, January 20, 2012

White Velvet

In September I was in love with a sleeveless tangerine dress with a fluted skirt. I purchased it from Foreign Exchange and wore for a friend's wedding later on that month. The cut was so perfect on my I designed a dress myself and hope to finish by the summer. Materials will be expensive because I plan to buy lace for the first time or anything textural for instance embroidered fabric with a trim of white velvet. If I can find a white or even cream I will be very happy. This dress will be fitted up top, all white, and with the same fluted skirt. The bottom half will be very very happy but I am confident I can execute it well especially since I now own a Viking Husqvarna Serger. I will try my best to take the pictures in steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment