Monday, January 17, 2011

Portfolio

I bought a blurb coupon a couple of months ago to use it for my costume/fashion portfolio. I'm exploding with new ideas but I tend to start a project suddenly stop and then start a new. Maybe if I post everything I may be able to finish by the first week of February so that I can have my shoot on Sunday, Feb. 6th. I happened to finish my Halloween costume on time by using this method so maybe its possible.

1/4 new projects. The "killer tomatoe falling from the sky" swim suit. It's a terrible name I know but I can't think of a savvy name for it.
I am also working on a structural floral dress with key hole on the sleeve holes and an open back. I am exceptionally excited about this one. I have drafted the 1st pattern and I will be making the muslin version first. Once the fit is approved I will draft the sleeve pattern and then I can cut and sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment